Inspiring Lifestyle Change for
Chronic Disease Management
RAISE Lifestyle Solutions is an exercise physiology service located in Townsville, Queensland, designed to assist individuals with improving their health through lifestyle management. Our accredited exercise physiologist can help you identify your health goals, prescribe exercise to manage your chronic disease or injury, and encourage you through lifestyle and behaviour change.
Areas of interest include:
- Weight loss
- Nutrition advice
- Shoulder rehabilitation
- Plant-based nutrition
What is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist?
An accredited exercise physiologist (AEP) holds a four-year university degree and specialises in the exercise and movement for the prevention and management of chronic diseases and injuries. AEP's focus on exercise to prevent, manage, and treat complex medical conditions. They utilise their skills in exercise prescription combined with their training in behaviour change to empower clients and assist them to manage their health independently.
Reasons to Exercise
Why Lifestyle Change?
- Improve overall health and wellbeing
- Feel more energetic, confident, happy and relaxed
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Sleep better
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Decrease blood pressure, cholesterol, and risk of heart attack
- Improve balance and posture
- Maintain healthy bones and strong muscles
- Reduce health related medical costs
- Have fun!
- Addresses all aspects of life including your home and work environment
- Targets diet, exercise, and all health-related behaviours
- Is education based to help you learn about health
- Proven to have lasting results on overall health
- Boosts your self-confidence
- Helps you encourage a healthy lifestyle for others
- Lasts a lifetime
To inspire healthier lifestyle choices for the improvement of physical and mental wellbeing.
There's no age limit on health.
It's not too early. Or too late.
It's right now.
Encourage dietary change.
Motivate regular exercise.
Inspire healthy lifestyles.